(please help me add more addresses – email@example.com )
(I hear from locals that Phan Thiết has two Com Chay eateries, but perhaps there are more. )
- Com Chay “Houng Trai”
- 64 Nguyen Trai (close to intersection with Tuyen Quang street)
- address also labeled F29 Nguyen Trai
- I like this place. It is spacious, cheap, and on a relatively quiet street.
- It is walking distance from the shopping center, the golf course, immigration office
- “Lạc Vân” Vegetarian Restaurant
- 250 Thu Khoa Huan Street.
- prices only very slightly higher than the above-listed com chay.
- new and clean and spacious.
- reading materials and other things of interest
- staff is eager to please and speaks some English.
- when passing through Phan Thiết to Mũi Né, stop in here — it is on the way
Apparently, there are no true Com Chay eateries in Mui Ne.
For pointers on how to eat veggie here, please see one of my other blogs: